How you doing?
Happy weekend guys!! what are your plans for the weekend? My plans are to stay at home in my pajama’s and watch web series all day. Just kidding, I wish I could do that but I have a busy weekend planed. Enough of me rambling, let’s get on to today’s post which is tag called Would I Rather. I was just searching for some fun tags on the internet and came across this one which I thought was pretty amazing. So, Let’s begin.
1. Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or been wearing a really see through dress?
Answer: To be honest, I have been in a situation where, my uniform skirt for tucked in my underwear and it was pretty embarrassing. So, to have different experience of embarrassment. I would choose to wear a see through dress.
2. Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
Answer: I am pretty bad at applying false lashes. So, I would not take a risk to spoil my night with unglued eyelashes. I choose to have lipstick on my teeth, which would probably wear off eventually as I hog my party snacks.
3. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Answer: I would definitely choose to forget to put mascara on one eye. My eyelashes are so tiny that even if I apply mascara on both eyes, it would not make any difference.
4. Would you rather wear lipstick/lip liner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
Answer: Definitely a lipstick/lip liner combo.
5. Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
Answer: I wouldn’t say that I am a pale person but even if I wear a foundation that is my shade, it looks too light on me. So, I would choose to go over board with bronzer because it would make me look like an awesome tanned bronzed goddess.
6. Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
Answer: I love ketchup. But excess amount of ketchup is disgusting. So, I choose to run into a guy who broke my heart on a bad hair and bad skin day because he has definitely seen me at my worst and still decides to dump me. So who cares?
7. Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
Answer: I choose to have perfect carpet-worthy hair because who doesn’t love awesome hair which would make the celeb drool over your silky smooth hair.
8. Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?
Answer: I would choose to have armpits smell musky because if my armpits smell like delicious lasagna, It would be tempted to smell them all the time even in public. Which is gross and hell a awkward.
9. Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year?
Answer: I can never stand a day without my cell phone. So, I would for sure give up on my makeup which is hard but completely worth it.
10. Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?
Answer: I have again been in this situation where, I had food stuffed in my mouth and the cutest guy of college would pass by and say hello. I looked like a fool smiling with stuffed cheeks. Though he did not laugh at me but, I definitely felt awkward. So I would choose to have no makeup at all on my face to run in to cute guy randomly.
I would like to tell you guys something, I have been in so many embarrassing situation. Back then, I use to hate my self for being stuck in those situation. But now when I look back at those old memories, I laugh at myself and was glad that I was in those situations. Those embarrassing moments made me the person I am right now. It’s true that we learn from mistakes. That has been my motto for years. I would advice you guys to embrace yourself and be proud of who you are no matter what other people say about you.
And not forget to Love Yourself.
I hope you guys enjoy such posts. Do let me know you would like to see more of these tags in the future. I will see you guys in my next post.