How you doing?
Welcome back to the blog. This post is going to be a recipe which was actually an experiment which turned out to be pretty amazing. I am really excited to share the recipe with you guys. So, let’s get started.
For this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 table-spoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 table-spoon schezwan paste
- 3 cheese cubes
- 1 tea-spoon Oregano
- 1 tea-spoon paprika powder
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 4 table-spoon oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pasta of your choice ( here I used Spaghetti )
1.Heat the oil in a sauce pan and add the Thai curry paste and the schezwan paste. Stir the paste together and blend in the paprika powder. ( I know, you guys must be thinking that Thai curry and Schezwan are two completely different thing, but trust me once blended well, you can taste the sweet flavor of the Thai spices as well as the spicy flavor of the schezwan. I bet, you are going to love this recipe )
2. After the paste is well blended, you can actually smell the flavors that are meshed together. When you can see the oil coming through around the paste, add in the milk along with 3 tea spoons of cornflour making sure that there are no lumps in the mixture. ( The cornflour helps the sauce to thicken up and it gives the sauce a smooth texture )
3. Stir everything together and let it boil the sauce for at least 5 minutes.
4.After the sauce thick and creamy, add the cheese ( you can always add more cheese according to your preference. Because who does not love cheese? )
5. While the sauce is boiling, on the other side cook your spaghetti following the instructions which are given on the back of the packet. ( I generally cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water for at least 20 minutes. )
QUICK TIP : While the Spaghetti is boiling, take one out with a fork, let it cool down a bit and throw it right on the wall next to you. If the Spaghetti sticks to the wall, its ready. If not cook it for another 10 minutes. I know, it’s completely insane but it actually works.
6. When the Spaghetti is cooked, add it to the sauce along with the oregano.
7. Add a bit of salt and pepper according to your preference and let the sauce boil for 2 minutes.
8. Serve it piping hot and sprinkle some extra cheese on top. Enjoy.
This recipe took me 20 minutes to cook along with extra time which took me make the spaghetti. This recipe serves 4 people to be precise. But you can definitely modify the recipe according to your preference.
The ultimate goal of cooking is to have fun, experiment with different ingredient. Mush them together and create a master peace which you can enjoy with your friends and family. I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe and do not forget to share your opinion in the comments section below. I will see you guys in my next post.